Install TurboTax.com with License Code
TurboTax is a software package developed to prepare Income Tax returns for Americans, so the process of tax returns is broken down and easily carried out. It is leading the market currently in this particular sector amongst its competitors like H&R Block Tax Software and TaxAct. Many a time, TurboTax users face issues with the software in terms of installation, which may leave the customers bewildered about the solutions to such issues. Just like all other service providers’ users, TurboTax users may also face problems with the software even though TurboTax is a market leader. Fortunately, we have curated this blog, so you can find instructions to Install TurboTax with license code.
TurboTax License Code
Your license code is a 16-character combination of letters and numbers (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) that verifies the software and allows you to finish installing and begin using TurboTax. If you downloaded TurboTax directly from an authorized retailer, your license code should be included in your order confirmation.
Where you can find your License Code ?
- TurboTax Download
- After successfully downloading the software, the Installation Key will appear in as a receipt within your email.
- Check your junk email folder to ensure your TurboTax email receipt was not filtered out.
- If you fail to receive your receipt by email within 24 hours of purchase, immediately contact TurboTax Support to get a copy of your receipt.
- TurboTax CD
- In case you have bought a TurboTax CD, you will be provided the Installation Key on the sleeve of the CD cover
STEPS TO INSTALL TURBOTAX WITH LICENSE CODE
You can complete the process of installation with a license code by following the steps mentioned below. Please note the steps apply to Windows 10 desktop or laptop and when you have the installation CD/DVD drive. To Install TurboTax with license code, follow the steps below.
- Initiate by closing all programs running on your system and putting your TurboTax CD into the optical drive in your system (desktop or laptop)
- When the CD/DVD drive is inserted, it starts the installation automatically, which leaves you installing TurboTax effortlessly
- However, if it doesn’t automatically start, press the windows and the R keys simultaneously to open the Run dialog
- Select browse in the Run dialog to open windows explorer and locate the CD-Drive
- Double-click on the setup.exe file, and your installation process should start immediately
- It will take a few minutes to complete; once it does, your TurboTax software will be installed
- Upon its activation, you will see a License code box on the activation screen where you will be required to insert the license code.
The steps mentioned above should serve to Install TurboTax with license code so you can utilize its service to the fullest. Now that you know how to do the same, you can use TurboTax with no worries. You can find more information in our other blogs related to TurboTax and other valuable software.